Appletiser has launched two new and delicious flavours…Appletiser Colours Pink, which is Apple and Strawberry flavour and Appletiser Colours Amber, which is Apple and Peach flavour. I love the packaging (especially the Pink) and there is no surprise that Appletiser launched such diverse and different flavours. I was pleasant surprised when I tasted them, they were both so yummy and made my taste buds sing…the subtle strawberry and peach flavours work perfectly with the undertone of apple. Thumbs up to Appletiser for these mouthwatering flavours!
Which is my favourite – Pink or Amber
It is so hard to choose a favourite as they are both scrumptious. I think it would depend on mood and what you are pairing it. However, my friend, Ange and my husband, Garith both voted Pink their favourite. I am still on the fence but if had to choose I would probably choose Amber, for the fresh light Peach flavour.
Appletiser Cocktail hour
My friend, Ange, was at my house on Saturday. So, we decided to make and enjoy some cocktails, after our long and hectic day of shopping. Also it was also really hot and there is nothing more thirst quenching on a hot day like an ice cold cocktail. So to refresh ourselves we decided to try the new Appletiser flavours and make some fruity delicious cocktails.
Ange loves the combination of strawberry and vanilla, therefore we decided to make her a Apple, Strawberry & Vanilla Vodka Cooler (recipe below). Whereas, I am more of a gin kinda girl…a sucker for a good G&T, so I decided to make an Apple & Peach Gin Fizz (recipe below). All I can say is yum!
Apple, Strawberry & Vanilla Vodka Cooler
- 30 ml Absolut Vanilla Vodka
- 4 strawberries – 3 for inside and 1 for garnish
- 100 ml Appletiser Colours Pink (Apple & Strawberry)
- 15 – 20 ice cubes
- Hull your strawberries and place them in the bottom of your glass
- Top your glass up with ice cubes
- Measure a tot (approx. 30 ml) of Absolut Vanilla Vodka and pour it in your glass
- Fill your glass with Appletiser Colours Pink
- Garnish with a strawberry and place a straw in your glass and enjoy
Apple & Peach Gin Fizz
- 30 ml gin (I used Bombay Sapphire)
- 100 ml Appletiser Colours Amber (Apple & Peach)
- Lemon zest for garnish
- 15 – 20 ice cubes
- Using a vegetable peeler or a knife, cut strips of lemon zest and place them in your glass
- Place ice cubes into the bottom of your glass
- Measure a tot (approx. 30 ml) of gin and pour it in your glass
- Fill your glass with Appletiser Colours Amber
- Place a straw in your glass and enjoy
Appletiser Colours are available at your leading retail outlets in 1.25 litre bottles and 330ml cans. So what are you waiting for? Add a colourful twist to your day with Appletiser Colours.
Related articles across the web
More from my site