I was super excited when LG gave me a Sapience Top Loader with Smart Inverter washing machine, as I had heard that a top loader is better and more convenient than a front loader…having said that, a top loader does take up more space, which is normally the issue. But, luckily I had the space…yay! So, I was definitely up for the challenge of putting this amazing & gorgeous I might add machine to the test!
It’s actually quite amazing how much laundry we, only being 2 people, make…I blame the fact that my husband, Garith, goes through so many running tops & shorts, as he is training for the Iron Man. It can’t be me…I would never wear something for like 5 minutes and then wash it! haha!
My machine is the 13kg capacity Sapience Top Loader with Smart Inverter washing machine, however, it also copes in a 15kg and 17kg capacity…which is great for small & big families, alike.
What makes the LG Sapience Top Loader with Smart Inverter so awesome?
I am a sucker for anything that makes my life easier and the LG Sapience Top Loader with Smart Inverter washing machine definitely does that. It’s so easy to use, thanks to the awesome technology.
- Smart Inverter Technology controls energy use, which means it is more kind for the environment, as all as your monthly budget.
- Smart Motion – which is three kinds of motions (agitating, rotating, swing) that optimises washing and ensures your laundry is washed in the perfect way, for the type of fabric it is. Which means, LG is taking better care of your beautiful clothes 🙂
- The TurboDrum™ enables the most powerful wash to remove even the toughest dirt from your laundry and this is done by a strong water stream through a rotating drum and pulsator, working in the opposite direction.
- LoDecibel™ and Less Vibration, which means exactly what you think, it minimises noise and vibration (it really is so quiet in comparison to my front loader), making it more durable. And, it comes with a 10-year motor warranty.
- The Design, with the Wide Diamond Glass, that is shock-resistant and anti-scratch makes it not only stylish, but safe and convenient to use…as there is no risk of the lid slamming and shattering.
Getting started with the LG Sapience Top Loader with Smart Inverter
All I can say is, it’s ‘easy peasy lemon squeezy’ to use this washing machine. Basically, as soon as it’s installed, it’s ready to be put to work.
Here is a step-by-step to illustrate how easy it is.
- Lift lid and put washing machine in the drum, be sure not to over-load or compress washing
- Add detergent and fabric softener
- Touch the power button to switch it on
- Press the start/pause button
- Viola! Watch as the washing machine weighs the load, determines the duration of the wash and then fills up
However, you are also able to have a little more control over your washing preferences by using the following buttons:
- Soil level
- Water level
- Minutes of washing
- Number of times to rinse
- Spin intensity
- Program type
- Prewash options
This washing machine really is a dream to use…I am loving it and tend to use it more than my front loader now, as it’s so much easier to set-up a wash and my favourite thing is, if I forget to add something to the machine, I just press pause, lift the lid, pop it in and press start/play again! I mean how amazing is that! I dare say…I’m in love!
Get more information on the LG Sapience Top Loader with Smart Inverter washing machine here.
Also, check out and follow LG’s social media platforms, and tag #LGSmartInverter when referring to this fantastic machine.
- Instagram – lg_homeappliances
- Facebook – LGSouthAfrica
- Twitter – LGSouthAfrica
- YouTube – LGSouthAfrica
More from my site