I first tried a version of this red pepper and sun-dried tomato pesto at Licorish Bistro. It was so delicious (I had to try stop myself from eating it all). After that, I just knew I had to find the recipe or at least as close to the recipe as possible.
After a lot of online searching, I came across this recipe for red pepper and sun-dried tomato pesto. Which I obviously adapted slightly to my personal taste…and it is now one of my favourite accompaniments, as it goes with just about anything. I have had it on bread, savoury biscuits, different meats, you name it – it will work!
- This is so easy and can be made in just minutes. It actually takes longer to de-seed the red pepper than actually make the pesto.
- You can make it in a food processor, as easily as I made mine in the Thermomix.
- Warning – it is addictive and delicious and you will want to eat it all!
- If you want a slightly different but still delicious flavour, then roast the red pepper first – the only thing is don’t put all the oil in, otherwise it will be a very thin and runny pesto – unless you want that!
- I also like the flavour of a teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce adds to the red pepper and sun-dried tomato pesto – try it…you won’t be sorry!
Related articles across the web
More from my site